Friday, April 24, 2009

A Song for Me Today

Happy Anniversary To Me.
Happy Anniversary To Me.

Happpppy Annnniverrrsssary Tooo Meeee!
Happy Anniversary To Me.

Today I have been married for 5 years, And my husband forgot!!! It has been a wonderful 5 years with lots of good memories, and 2 very special blessings from God. I look forwarded to next 5 years, everyone says if you make it 7 years you will have it made. Can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold, maybe their will be more blessing, or maybe not, who knows? We will have to wait and see what they hold.

And my husband is working out of town with Creeddaddy so I guess he has an excuse for fogetting, or maybe not. So here is to me and some fun tonight on my anniversary.

3 comments:

MyDearClementine said...

Happy Aniversary :] if you ask me, marriage itself seems like an accomplishment. Staying together for 5 years, now a days is unheard of. So, 5 years together, that seems like something to celebrate! Congradulations!

codie lee said...

yah for 5 years! yah for the 2 gifts from God.. I am feeling one more gift in the future... my kid is gonna need someone to play with at family gatherings... and YAH FOR CHUCK E CHEESE! i had a blast! besides that kid knockin down my payson and trying to thug my mattson's monies.. not cool... love you and see you tomorrow! :)

codie lee said...

check my blog.. i gave you an award! :)