Monday, September 29, 2008

Long Time No BLOG.......

I guess I am not as good at blogging as I intended to be, I looked at all these blogs and thought what fun it would be and then I posted one blog and no more until now. We had a busy weekend with Anna, Mattson, & Payson. Sat Anna had a football game at Vincent it was bittersweet. Anna's team ended up winning, so that was good for her, but it is hard for us because we know some of the coaches for Vincent. We watched the Alabama game Sat. night over at Matt's family we did not get home unitl late so the boys were very tired. And on top of all of that Payson is teething. Just thought I would share some of our weekend highlights and some of the pictures. Rooll Tide!!! As Mattson would say.


3 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Those pics are so sweet!

Sue said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Don't you just love reading other people's blogs?? I'm glad you have a blog...I can keep up with you too!!!

Amy said...

Shelley,
Go by my blog and see my Halloween buckets for sale...don't you need 3?(1 for Mattson, Payson, and Anna)ps, show people at work...you sell me some and I'll hook you up w/a deal!
AGM:)