Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mattson and the Phone






So Mattson loves the phone. He calls me every day at work, our conversation consist of "Hi Mama, Hi Mattson I go bye-bye in Daddy's big truck? Yes, Mattson when Daddy's gets home, Hi Mama again, Mama miss me too. Bye-Bye Mama". Everything revolves around Daddy when it comes to him. Who said boys love their Mama's. So now when I am on the phone with someone, he wants to talk and usually it is with Nanna(my mother). So here are some pics of his conversation this week with his Nanna.

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

I love his expressions. He seems very into the conversation! TOO FUNNY!!

Cassie Fields said...

He is in deep conversation, got those hands going and everything! What great photo opps, he is just growing so fast! They are not supposed to do these things to us, they are supposed to stay little forever, right?

Sue said...

I LOVE these pictures. He is too cute!!! I think it doesn't matter if it's a girl or boy---they love their daddy!