Thursday, October 16, 2008

Binks and Blanks



I took these pics Sunday after church. I had the camera with us and just thought that the boys looked cute just sitting there. When I loaded them on to my computer I noticed that each one of them had a picture with their bink (pacifier) and blank (blanket). Of course I thought is was sweet, so I thought I would share. My little boys love thier binks and blanks. But we will not have to many more pics with binks b/c Ho,Ho,(santa) is coming to get them. We have been telling Mattson in order for Ho,Ho to leave him toys, he must leave all of his binks for Ho,Ho to take to another boy. It might be a horrible christmas eve night!! Wish us luck....

5 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

So sweet, I know about the blanks girl! The Santa idea is a good one, I have heard it works out pretty good! Good Luck!

Cassie Fields said...

She did have a good time, but she was eshausted afterwards! The boys will love it, going on the weekend is better, there is way more stuff to do! Say hello to Cortney she works there on the weekends!

Sue said...

Sweet! I know it's hard to get the paci away...Amy had a time with Griffin. Christmas is a good time though.

Misty said...

Thanks so getting me hooked to the blogging. Go to my page when you get a chance. http://www.thefincherslife.blogspot.com/

codie lee said...

ok... so I am totally blogging thanks to you!! haha... i love love love the pics of the boys with the binks and blanks! I am going to need some copies... thanks again for supper!! love yall!!! :)
Coco