Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

On Sunday we went to the Old Baker Farm. I wanted to share some of our photos with you. I was so excited about going and getting to take some really good pics of all the kids together. I had there shirts made alike for the pics, put them all in jeans, I was ready. If only I had for seen Mattson's terrible two's coming out. He would not take a pic with Anna and Payson. The one I have of all three of them together, Mattson is crying. And the only reason I got that shot is b/c I made him sit there and take a pic. So much for my perfect pic of my children at the pumpkin patch. It never works out the way you have planned in your mind. However I did get some other good pics of the kids. I think the only time he was not crying was when he was picking out his pumk-pumk. He was so cute when found the one he wanted he did not put it down. He carried it around the whole pumpkin patch. So maybe next year I will get a better photo of the three of them. For now here is some of what I have.....




5 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Oh, those are good! Payson is growing so fast, he doesn't even look like a baby, he looks like a little man sittin on those pumpkins! And I see you are lovin the two's as much as I have! Wish me luck as well my 2nd go around is about to start!

codie lee said...

ok...so i am school...bloggin in class.. remind me to get that disk so i can work on those pics from the pumpkin patch! great times! :)

codie lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
codie lee said...

ok so i deleted one cause it posted it twice. ... i felt i need to explain this... ok peace out.

Heather said...

Hey Shelley! I am only just now seeing your blog for the first time. Payson is so cute! ...and Mattson has gotten so big! Happy Halloween!