Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go a Night-Night

So, I should be asleep right now but I can not sleep this time change has got me all messed up. Everyone else is asleep so what else to do, Blog. It has been a week or two since the last one. So I will tell a little about my weekend. We went trick or treating Friday night. Mattson was supposed to be a Lion but screamed his way out of that costume so we had to settle for being a Cowboy. We already had the wranglers, boots, and hat they were birthday gifts from who other than the great Coco(Cody) and uncle Ryan. Go figure. Payson was also a Cowboy b/c well we had another hat and jeans so why not. Anna was a 80's rocker so totally cute. Maybe better luck next year with dressing up. And of course I can not go with saying ROLL TIDE we are not ranked No 1 in the counrty. Sorry Auburn fans you had your turn now it is OURS. I should go now Payson will be getting up in the next couple of hours. Any one want a 8 month old who still get up in the middle of the night!!! J/K. I will post pics later of the kids dressed up. In the words of Mattson, I go a Night-Night.......

2 comments:

Sherree said...

I am with you on the time change. I think Rylan is too. It got him all off of his schedule. By the way ROLL TIDE!

Cassie Fields said...

awe... I bet they were cute cowboys! can't waite to see pics!