Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Blogs In One Day!!

I have a whole in my heart. I just watched John McCain's concession speech, and I just cried. I am so broken hearted for him. He has such a love our country and it's people. He has served this country and it's people in ways we can not even begin to fathom. I can only hope that we learn something from him, tonight if you watched his speech you can see how much he cares about America and how he has served her with great honor. If only everyone cared about the country as much as him. I am so greatful for all he has done and will continue to do. Thank you for your service and to all that have served.


God Bless America

1 comment:

codie lee said...

i wish i would have been there to cry with you... cause you so know i am soo good at crying these days. i am a loser. anyways... maybe we should go dance in the street... it seems to be the cool thing to do these days. and play music really loud... we all need to just pray. pray a lot. well i love you and hope you are having a swell day at work!!! :)
coco