Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's Almost Over!!!!!!!!!

Well, have never been so happy to see a day end. I am glad it is over, I am sick of hearing anything to do with this election. But I do have to say I love history and no matter who wins we will see history be made. As many of you know I voted for John McCain/Sarah Palin. I have to say I am proud of my vote, win or lose. And you should be too, even if you do not agree with me. I am proud to say I support someone who has fought for the very freedom that I live under. He has given his all for his, mine, and your country. He may have not done what is right all the time, but I believe that he has put forth his all in every decision he has made for this country. I believe he is a man who loves this country and it's people and he will fight for what is right for it and us. I believe that he does have everyone's best interest at heart rich, poor, and middle class. I believe that he fight's also for those less fortune in third world countries and thier rights to be free and he will not falter in his decisions for our military. I believe he is as logical and practical about where this country is going and what can be achived in a presidency, without changing the country to something that it's fore-fathers never intended it to be. I believe he loves this country as much as any-one and if he does not win he has already given a life time of service to this great country we live in, and to him I am greatful for that.

I can only pray that GOD'S WILL, will be done, who ever wins. I will say this is just my opinion. It is not meant to offend anyone, I do not hate Obama nor is this post meant to be a hate Obama, I just don't agree with him. That is what makes this country so great, we can agree to disagree. And everyone has the right to make thier own decisions based on their beliefs. That it what is so great about Democracy.

1 comment:

Cassie Fields said...

I am not much for politics but I completely agree with you! and you are right this doesn't mean that even though we don't agree with a lot of Obama's points, that we won't be respectful of OUR President and OUR country!